Discuss Tiling floor at 45 degrees in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Hi All
I put a rough price in on a 48m2 multi room floor a few months ago given that it would be standard 90 degrees to the walls, the rooms are most likely nothing square,nothing parallel,etc,etc
Now I have heard that the customer might be going at 45°to the main wall with the floor tiles.
Now in all my sheltered life, having only done 1 job at 45°how much % if any would you add to the labour costs?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling floor at 45 degrees in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB