Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Tiling is not the problem here... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

lovely pics G

anyone who loves the wall effects let me know as I offer colourwashing, sponging etc

You might like to see these then, Mike, I did this, all by my little old self. Before I got together with Howard I lived in a 3 floor maisonette flat and this is my staircase work... the flat got sold, but the staircase remains untouched... :smilewinkgrin:
The bathroom was huge and had that horrible green suite+tiles and I couldn't afford to have it replaced, single young Mum and all that, so I wallpapered to balance, fitted high dado rails and sprayed the top with car spray paints, metallic green and gold, the wallpaper got a coat of clear acrylic... yep all myself, I'm still really proud of it, clambering about on ladders and things... the style suited the flat, the wall paper was cheap I think that bathroom revamp cost me about £50 at the time... :lol:

Attachments

• Stairs2.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Stairs4.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Stairs.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Candleholder.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Stairs3.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Bath1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Bath2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 23
U

user123

very sumptous G

I would have done the french house in this style as its typically french

I want to do this at home but she wont let me

Yes, I had to tone down my tastes, too, I know the feeling, and now we are in a 'respectable' Persimmon house, so it's all very different... but still full of art in every corner... Howard has relaxed over the years :lol:..I can't do minimalist, (I've really really tried, lasts about 3 days..:lol:.) I need life and movement and variety and character and and and...

Reply to Tiling is not the problem here... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi, first timers here... I am tiling my bathrooms and prefer the look & neatness of tiling...
Replies
Views
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Tiling is not the problem here...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.