Discuss Tiling Machine (seriously) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

Since the Borg captured me back in 67 I have been a Cybernetic tiling machine ( I think I have seen to many Star Trek movies) seriously though I would not mind some replacment parts, eg. neck, back, knees, knuckles etc:lol:

If they invent a machine that can tile, I will be the first person to buy one:mad2:

Now if you looked like "7 of 9" that would be something....(;0)

A

Aston

i personally dont think a tiling machine can be invented.
you are dealing with the application of adhesive and fixing of tiles.
2 different techniques!! manipulation and varying technique required to ensure a correct bond and finish. how do you get a machine to do that? answer is, you cant... how do i know, because if you could, it would be done by now and many of the lads on here would have one ;0)

Reply to Tiling Machine (seriously) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently prepping a shower for tiling. One wall has been built out for the shower...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Tiling Machine (seriously)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.