Discuss Tiling newly skimmed plaster in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

It will say on the tubs which primer to use if any and im 99:9% sure they will tell you only to use there's , imo thats because they then make two sales instead of one and I have never had a problem where I have used a different manufacturers products, the problem there is that if you dont use theres your guarantee on the product will be void, check with your tile shop also

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling newly skimmed plaster in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve just crossed over from the plumbers forum for some tiling advice as I’m in the process...
Replies
Views
Seems alot of talk that 20kg per mtr2 is the max weight limit for plaster. Few questions 1. its...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB