Discuss Tiling on normal plaster board for shower in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Don't appreciate your snide comment Dave, this is a forum, not a place to belittle, as I said in my intro, I was trained 20 years ago and I am getting into it again to get acquainted to current methods and materials, I am not afraid to ask when I don't know something, don't need to made wrong for it either, aren't we supposed to help each other in these forums?

You chose the user name and then posted that question... if you are not a pro tiler then ???..

- - - Updated - - -

Give him a break...At least he is on here looking to get advice on the best solution. :lol: :thumbsup:

I really do appreciate that Andrew... it is all in the name as they say.. :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling on normal plaster board for shower in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
I started removing the tiles in my bathroom today and the majority of the plaster has come off...
Replies
Views
Tikkaaa
T
I have recently stripped the bathroom. I have 2 walls in non water area. One wall is new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently prepping a shower for tiling. One wall has been built out for the shower...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB