Discuss Tiling On Tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

I've got a flooring job coming up, about 15m in a kitchen, over existing tiles which are very solid and onto a. Solid floor. I'm gonna prime with prime plus grip and put some leveling down as its a bit up and down then tile it. Over the years I have tiled onto tiles without any special primers, I do like the prime grip tho, is it necessary really? Thoughts?
Make your own slurry coat with sbr & rapid set addy, just as good & a lot cheaper.

I

Italy

I've got a flooring job coming up, about 15m in a kitchen, over existing tiles which are very solid and onto a. Solid floor. I'm gonna prime with prime plus grip and put some leveling down as its a bit up and down then tile it. Over the years I have tiled onto tiles without any special primers, I do like the prime grip tho, is it necessary really? Thoughts?
it is normal to job for me

O

Old Mod

Just put a guy onto TM, he's doing 3/4 pallets a month.
It's the best addy you will get, I buy a pallet at a time, trying to supply to company's I work for, they use Topps for addy & the prices are shocking.
Topps! My god! Haha
Yeah my first choice of adhesive too mate.
Actually doing a job now, 100 bags adhesive.
Including rapid & standard setaflex, and lightweight standard set.
Their crackmat, and around half a pallet rapid level 30
So yeah. Know their gear well.

M

MW Smith Ceramics

Ardex P4 is what I always use if I'm tiling onto impervious substrates prior to latexing or fixing & it dries in an hour ......leaves a real good sandpaper like textured finish and once it's gone off.......well that stuff ain't going nowhere.....good gear

image.jpeg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling On Tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB