Discuss Tiling on to warm up total t16 underfloor heating. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

Yet another heat system to to tile over with porcelain tiles.
Anyone fixed on top of this system.
water pipes clip in to the board which is 16mm thick and gets stuck to sub base.
there is a metal diffuser plate on top which you tile straight on top of.
a lady at warm up kindly said that they supply a primer and adhesive that is suitable but no one a t warm up seems to know what it is called!!!!!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling on to warm up total t16 underfloor heating. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
We had a water underfloor heating installed and tiled over. 3 months later we noticed many tiles...
Replies
Views
Amethsyt
A
I am sure someone will know a good practice solution. We started a wetroom last year and then...
Replies
Views
Tiling a new extension. Cement poured screed on piped underfloor heating. Heating has been...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB