Discuss Tiling on Weyroc in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

justinisaac

Hi all, wondering if anyone has had a problem tiling on weyroc (the tanalized green stuff)? It's only a very small area thank god - where I've boxed in some pipes in the corner of my kitchen splashback. When putting a socket back on about six tiles popped off as I was tightening up the screws. I was able to remove the remaining few with just my fingers. I only used it because it was a handy sized off cut...wish I'd used plasterboard.
I used Bal Blue star ready mixed addy and I primed the weyroc with some primer which I had from the underfloor heating kit. The tiles have had two days to go off...
I'm going to re-do the boxing in with plasterboard now but if anyone has had a similar problem I'd be interested...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling on Weyroc in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB