Currently reading:
Tiling Over 25mm Ply

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Tiling Over 25mm Ply in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling Over 25mm Ply in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have the old stock no more ply down unprimed. (Their new stock comes pre-primed). Mapei suggested using Primer G before tiling with keraflex maxi s1. They did not recommend using SBR for some...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking membrane, external tile board or replacing the walls isnt an option. The walls are plastered over...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds. Chunks of what i assume is self leveller or maybe screed (?) came up with them. Left with Concrete...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 45m2 of 1.2 x 1.2 Mirage 9mm floor tiles to lay. Never done this size before. I’m planning to lay a decoupling mat prior - are there any recommendations? Some products say not suitable...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.