Discuss Tiling over polypipe ufh in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg @whitebeam,
Polypipe won't recommend the use of slc over their system. Polypipe should be loose laid with the ends of the boards glued together as its installed. It should only be laid on a flat load bearing surface. The floor should be brought to level with slc before its laid.
if levelling is required after installation it will need to be over boarded first.
sorry, no idea why the pics are out of sequence. :mad2:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling over polypipe ufh in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have ordered the Wunda Rapid Response underfloor heating for my kitchen. We were going...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB