Discuss Tiling over warm up temp probe in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Nett

Hi all,

Need advice please,

Just about to tile over the "Warm up" underfloor heating element, the new probe I have just purchased can be submerged in adhesive to minimise height etc which is fine but Warmup tell me in the event of probe failiure the appropriate tile can be lifted and the probe replaced, what they dont say is how you lift the tile without damaging the element!
Can anyone advise!

Advice very welcome

T

The Nett

They have now stopped supplying the brass housing for the probe. The sensor still heeds to be fully bedded in adhesive. All you can do is remember the tile it is under, or take a picture .

Thanks seems that way, just wondered if It would be good practise to cover the element on just the probe tile to avoid damage if I have to lift the tile but not sure how that would effect the element?
What do you think?

Cheers

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
full of sh**, I loved warm up products, still do, but when they changed the goalposts, ie: did not supply the conduit, and changed their wording, I knew it was profit related.. shame on you WARM UP
Probably for profit, but has anyone ever tried or managed t replace a thermostat down the conduit?
it was a pain to feed down when it's in your hand :thumbsdown:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling over warm up temp probe in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have a 1940's semi and i have been redecorating my front room, no its my own...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB