Discuss tiling pattern of a 300 x 100 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to tiling pattern of a 300 x 100 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello - we're in the process of choosing tiles for our bathroom and I'd really appreciate some...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, Running a small bathroom job for a customer. Customer really wants to use a particular...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've scrapped all paint off drywall in preparation for 100 x 300 mm tiles and currently...
Replies
Views
L
P
    • Friendly
Hi All, Just been to look at kitchen splashback ( L shape worktop with window cill) where the...
Replies
Views
paul3944
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
tiling pattern of a 300 x 100
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks