Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Tiling Question Re Boxed In Pipes in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Casper

Hi

I am tiling my bathroom with 400 x 250mm tiles and have to tile over the boxed in soil pipe which is 420mm wide. So what is the correct way to do this, do I use a whole tile and cut a thin strip approx 15mm wide or do I use 2 tiles cut to approx half the width of the boxed in pipes so that there will be a grout line half way in.
I cannot move the wall batten in to reduce the width of the box as the soil pipe would prevent me from drilling through the wall.

Reply to Tiling Question Re Boxed In Pipes in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm tiling the floor of a wetroom and would like some advice on the best way to lay the...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for solid answer or opinion. We had some windows removed on an exterior wall and...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond