Discuss Tiling shower tray in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perfect Tiling

Hi all. Have got to tile a Lux Elements flush shower tray next week. Customer has ordered 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles for it and the rest of the bathroom floor...however, they don't understand that I have to cut the tiles in the tray to fit with the fall to the waste. They want the tiles left as whole tiles to match the rest of the level floor!!!! Tried to explain that the tiles won't "bend" to suit the profile and that if they want the floor to all be the same they will be better with mosaic tiles...as I usually lay. I dont want to cut the tiles that they have just to show them what it will look like (in case they don't want it) and the showroom has no stands with this type of tray. Has anyone got a picture they can download of the finished article so that I can show them what the floor will be like...or better still...can anyone bend tiles??X**%"! :mad2:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Barry bp

Image0087.jpg P2100029.jpg
Novellini wet dec only has 2 slopes other pic is envelope cuts maybe helpfull:thumbsup:

Reply to Tiling shower tray in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
Hey. I doing my first walk-in tiled shower. The shower is 4’x8’. Most of the floor is covered...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Tiling shower tray
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.