Discuss Tiling the inside of a fireplace? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Russell brown

I've got a customer that wants the outside of the chimney breast tiling but also wants the inside either tiling or rendered smooth. Would tiles be ok to tile as there's a wood burner in there, there's around 250mm either side of the stove but it's about 50mm away from the back. Would a porcelain tile be ok or should I just hack off the rough render and just re do it smooth?.

Russ

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling the inside of a fireplace? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello to the forum. I am a carpenter and have undertaken tiling in my own house. I completed the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB