Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Tiling Training Centre Opening Day in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
This has been a bit hush hush as we have sponsors that providing training for the forum members so I asked Dom not to mention it on the forum. And he hasn't.

Though Dom (diamondtiling) is opening a new training centre based in Crewe.

With Dom being a fellow long-standing forum member I thought it's at least worth a quick mention.

No website at the moment but it is being worked on.

His opening day will probably be in two weeks time and he'd like any local forum members to attend and show their faces and get some tea and choccy biscuits.

I wish Dom all the best in his new venture.

D

diamondtiling

Cheers Dan, this is the reason why I have been off the forum so long, I am here all hours every day, the office, kitchen and reception area are nearly finished, electrics are also nearly done as well. The bays are a quarter finished but its slow because I am building it all myself to save on costs. I have a been a joiner, plumber, ground worker, roofer and tiler for the last 5 weeks. I will post some pictures if thats ok and also any feedback or comments from guys and gals that have been on courses would be much appreciated. Our local mayor is cutting the ribbon on the open day and all are more than welcome to attend. I really really really want to incorporate this forum as much as possible to show how things should be done.
Who knows I might have a few quid left over to give some sponsorship to the forum

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Cheers Dan, this is the reason why I have been off the forum so long, I am here all hours every day, the office, kitchen and reception area are nearly finished, electrics are also nearly done as well. The bays are a quarter finished but its slow because I am building it all myself to save on costs. I have a been a joiner, plumber, ground worker, roofer and tiler for the last 5 weeks. I will post some pictures if thats ok and also any feedback or comments from guys and gals that have been on courses would be much appreciated. Our local mayor is cutting the ribbon on the open day and all are more than welcome to attend. I really really really want to incorporate this forum as much as possible to show how things should be done.
Who knows I might have a few quid left over to give some sponsorship to the forum

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Firstly the business bit; unfortunately we have sponsors for our region and I couldn't offer a spot until we didn't have, as I said in person. However, the moment it is possible, I'll be in touch ;)

However I wish you all the best and will do what I can as a friend, as I've already said, also.

It would be brilliant to see the mayor, that's impressive mate, I wouldn't have thought of that myself I have to admit!

Clearly it takes at least everything you've got to get a new business off the ground, and you've clearly done that part. The rest could often be put down to chance and I'm sure you've got a good chance. As said already, I wish you all the best Dom.

:D

Reply to Tiling Training Centre Opening Day in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I recently attended a large format tile training day run by Ardex, at their Haverhill trading...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views
I think this is okay to do. I can't see this upsetting a relationship you have. But by all means...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Tiling Training Centre Opening Day
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks