Discuss tiling under quadrant shower tray in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cowgomoo

Good Afternoon Everyone,

other than it being a waste of tiles and money, it there a technical reason why a quadrant shower tray- or any other size tray- should not be fixed to a completely tiled floor ? I have always had the tray fitted and tiled around it but have been asked the question and would like to know the answer.

I hope you are all well and look forward to you helpful replies.

Cow.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to tiling under quadrant shower tray in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB