Discuss tiling work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MPM

Hi, plodding along at the moment, I would normally have 4-6 weeks work on my books mainly in the domestic market this has slowed down, as most of my work is via my cards given out in an independent tile shop and recommendations. I am getting back at the Plumber / tiler who keeps nicking the tiling work and have now become a qualifeid Plumber, now I make loads more on the tiling work and profit on sub- plumbing. Tiler united fight back. Lets not forget that our finish makes or breaks the installation. Feel better now

B

brian c

Helloooooooooooooooo Bri mate.. how is one..

Hi, plodding along at the moment, I would normally have 4-6 weeks work on my books mainly in the domestic market this has slowed down, as most of my work is via my cards given out in an independent tile shop and recommendations. I am getting back at the Plumber / tiler who keeps nicking the tiling work and have now become a qualifeid Plumber, now I make loads more on the tiling work and profit on sub- plumbing. Tiler united fight back. Lets not forget that our finish makes or breaks the installation. Feel better now
plumbers eh!thats just the way it is at the moment,dog eat dog.

good to hear your busy brian things picked up again here too long my it continue . what about the we gers we might be defensive but what do people expect it is man u at home a draw was a great result onwards and upwards!:thumbsup:
glad your busy m8,Gers doing good at moment and brilliant result at old trafford.

nice of you to drop in mate!
ticking over at the moment,went through a quite patch mid-summer but the phone seems to be letting the work trickle in at the moment so fingers crossed it stays that way
cheers DC,I WAS UP IN ek TODAY AT THE ICE SKATING WITH THE FAMILY.

Hey matey! Long time no see!

Really pleased to hear you're doing well mate. :)
cheers Dan.

I'm holding up alright, just as i start to think the work book is getting a bit low, a couple of jobs come in.
nice one Phil.

Reply to tiling work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hello one and all, I have a 240m2 floor tiling job to price, including a tile upstand edged with...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
tiling work
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.