Discuss Time Consuming Tiles! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jjoc

I'm working with 15x7cm brick tiles, like the ones you'd usually fit in a kitchen for a splashback. Im putting these in a bathroom, walls are 9ft high and its 88 tiles to a m2!!!!
Im not getting anywhere with it, if I fit 5m2 in a day ive done well - plus im getting a headache starring at them all day! Whats the smallest tile you've fixed in a bathroom? (mosaics on sheets dont count!) does everyone else find it slow going?

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Grassmere by Olde Engish, takes some beating.

Attachments

• gr1.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 44
  • gr2.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 56
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Time Consuming Tiles! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ll start by saying I’m not a pro. Im a DIYer but value doing things the right way...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
J
Hi everyone I've done several trades across construction, and the thing I struggle most with is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, After a little advice (more of a conformation I'm on the right tracks!) regarding the...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Time Consuming Tiles!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.