Discuss time scale roughly for bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

ChaseTiling

hi all, how long roughly does it take to do 15 sq meters of bathroom lots of cuts customer wants time scale doing one at moment a bit smaller my first bathroom job and this is taking a lot longer than i thought also 300x200mm tiles any tips for underside of the top of windows will adhesive hold them easy enough using bal grip.. thanks any advise would be great... cheers rossy..
Dont forget, only spread adhesive what you can cover in tiles in 30 minutes. For the underside of reveal, reduce that time, particularly if you have the window open as the adhesive will dry a lot quicker, thus losing the adhesion against the tile.

Good luck.

Chase Tiling Academy

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to time scale roughly for bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, First time here, and I am after a little bit of advice and some second opinions. We...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB