Discuss Time to be Vigilant!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
We need to invent an automatic shot gun attached to door hinges somehow so when the gits open the doors they'll still be there in the morning for you to hand in to the police in carrier bags.

Nowt worse than having your way to earn a living nicked. I'd prefer 'em to take my car than tools (not that I have many now :lol:)

D

doug boardley

We need to invent an automatic shot gun attached to door hinges somehow so when the gits open the doors they'll still be there in the morning for you to hand in to the police in carrier bags.

Nowt worse than having your way to earn a living nicked. I'd prefer 'em to take my car than tools (not that I have many now :lol:)

"Lou, I've left summat for you in the van,Honey, just inside the back doors!":oops::lol:

Reply to Time to be Vigilant!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
Hi, apologies if this has already been covered before but I couldn't find anything in the forum...
Replies
Views
Slimmed down the forum a bit. Still more to do. Taking it back to it's simplified version. Got...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I recently attended a large format tile training day run by Ardex, at their Haverhill trading...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Time to be Vigilant!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.