Discuss Tina269 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tina269

Hi guys

im looking to do a tiling course in the north west of England,preferably not to far from Manchester..I wanted to do a 4/6 week course where I gain a qualification at the end..I'm a novice and want to be confident enough to start up my own business at the end of it and go on to get my nvq level 2...does any body know the best place to go or the places I shouldn't go..thanks in advance ppl

T

Tina269

Hi cam low I have tiled a little but never on my own,my dad was a builder and he wanted to go into tilling as he was getting a bit old for building houses lol so his idea was for him to come out of building and me to come out of painting and decorating (which is my full time job) and for us both to set up tiling but unfortunately we never got the chance to do it as he passed away in April..he was really good at it and I would have learnt the trade from him,but I now find myself wanting to continue with his plan an go into tiling myself...I will search for other peoples comments as you have suggested,I'm new to this and didn't realise I could do that,thanks for the advice :) x

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tina269 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB