Discuss to kick a ball boy or not.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
im not a great football fan, but whats your veiws on the latest incident making the headlines in football.

do you think he was right to be sent off, or was the ball boy milking it for all its worth, and did he deserve what he got for wasting time, seems he could of planed it from the start according to his tweets..

whats your veiws on the matter..

G

Gazzer

Firstly the facts...You can actually see the kick ...for me its a Red card and the police should charge him with assault .

Now the rumours, the kid twittered some comments that seems to say he was going to use time wasting tactics. As far as I can see he didnt actually use those words but I havent read much about it. Yes It looked as he was milking it but it also looked like a good kick.
As for the player claiming emotions were running high...get a grip You are a pro....so act like one.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Correct Dave, I'm convinced that he kicked the ball. The stupid little oik was clearly acting like an ar$e. Not saying he got what he deserved, but he play acted, unconvincingly.

Hazard made a big mistake, no doubt about that, the ref would have just added the time on for what he wasted.

I don't think the red card will be rescinded and he will get a ban, but anybody comparing this to scumbag Cantonas kung-fu kick on that Palace fan is clearly not of this planet!!!

C

charlie1

See if if was 20 or 30 years ago when football was less corrupted then the general opinion would be the ball boy should have a slap on the ear, now the public resent footballers and there wealth so everyone will jump on the band wagon as they see an opertunity of a public hanging. I dont think what hazard done was that bad tbh!... btw, im unaware of any tweets, just seen the footage

T

Time's Ran Out

Not that I'am a football fan of course but from what I first saw it was a red card!
Then when you hear about the timewasting tactics that had gone on during the game by the ballboys and this unfortunate young lads pre match comments, then you have to ask was this a conspiracy aimed at further attempts to discredit the fine upstanding history of Chelsea!
My Dad and I stood on the terraces of Stamford Bridge during the great FA Cup run of 1970 and were amazed at the skill of players such as Charlie Cooke, Bobby Tambling, and Peter Bonnetti - Yes when you could call it the beautiful Game! (I have of course had to omit Ron Harris and David Webb).
Now our National Game is such a business that tactics off the field play a major part of the end result, clubs reduce the size of the pitch to gain an advantage against certain opposition. and this incident is just an escalation of those tactics.

Having said all that, I believe it was a geniune attempt to get the ball from under the lad and it's not the outragous incident that 'normal time' indicated.
I think the 3 match ban is adequate (keeps him out of the game against Newcastle) and there should be either no ball boys or an age rule to eliminate corruption.

Was going to reply in French as that is going to be our second language apparantley up here in the North East.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to to kick a ball boy or not.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

K
Hello, I have just grouted my new tiles and after 3 days it has started to go yellow in...
Replies
Views
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Hi all ' I'm having problems using these new polymer grouts Been associated to Fired Earth for...
Replies
Views
D
What has happened to bal white star these days? It used to an excellent ready mixed adhesive...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T
A
Hi, I am a competent DIYer but would appreciate some professional advice. Could anyone tell me...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB