Discuss To those that are quiet work wise. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Was reading the NHBC stats today and they reckon house completions are up around 12% this year and are anticipated to increase by a similar number next. Add that to the cash released for school and hospital building and I think things whilst still very very tough are likely to improve over the next year

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to To those that are quiet work wise. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB