Discuss Today By Numbers... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

1 Kitchen splashback,
8 boxes of tiles,
7 different dates of manufacture and,
3 different years of manufacture:eek:
some times in life thing are hard the wife has a dream about her splash back but things are tight so you buy her a box for valatines day birthday every year keeping the dream alive now you have arrived at the big day .mix them all up after the wait she will think thats how they come .oh what dreams are made of

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Today By Numbers... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB