• Thread starter Rookery
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2K

Discuss Tom Petty - Gone At 66 in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rookery

I know this us quite sad news as us the death if any celebrity I guess but if you had asked me to name any tom petty songs I would not have been able to do so before he died...
He's what I'd call a working mans musician who just loved to play. He had no side, no ego, no false celebrity he just rocked. And he could produce too. He was a member of The Travelling Wilburys along with Harrison, Dylan, Orbison and Lynne. American Girl and The Waiting are two of his many great tunes.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tom Petty - Gone At 66 in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So laid some SLC in my hall and kitchen it's not the first time I've done it but this...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
D
Good afternoon all, Discovered a beautiful Edwardian floor underneath some horrific 60s bright...
Replies
Views
D
very sad to hear that Sir Tom Finney has died, a football genius for PNE, great ambassador for...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB