UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss tool box in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Stanley's trolley box is what i use for my tiling tools. Carry's loads. And i find my trowels fit neatly in the bottom section, tote tray holds some drill bits, files, blades, scrappers etc. Mines getting full so might have to get a second one and split my tools between them depending on what type of tiles i'm fitting.

B and Q were doing the newer version for £25 i think. I paid £50 for mine a few years back.

Stanley Pro Mobile Tool Chest, 1-97-503

P

Perfect Tiling

B & Q were doing a stanley box that was very good. They have a treaded top with a fold flush handle for use for standing on and large metal clasps. Inside is very simple with a lift out top tray for smaller items. The boxes come in 36 and 24 inches. I got two of the 36 ones so that I can pull apart and but a board on so that I can work up a full wall without moving them. Got them late last year on a deal...thing I paid £60 the pair...and well worth it. Oh...they also have a waterproof seal in the lid so they can be hosed down at the end of the day.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Just bumping some of the tiling tools related threads. This thread might not be current discussion, if it isn't, just ignore this, and it'll soon drop off the list. Don't worry if you bring it back into current discussion yourself though, the content within it could be useful for somebody. So feel free to add to it if you have something valuable to add.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to tool box in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.