UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss tool kit for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tiler burden

hi lads and lasses

i have a tiling tool kit for sale, cost £1100-00p ( all receipts provided) brand new kit , all unused and you can claim the full £1100-00p back because I'll give you the receipts if you are interested. i want £500-00p for the lot (no offers or splittting the kit) . ideal if you have just finished a course and are starting up . i will be putting it on ebay next week if i dont get any takers on here but i thought i'd give the forum a shot first..

the kit is too long too mention but, it includes a
top of the range plas plugs wet cutter and extra makrist blade worth 50 quid,
karl dahm wash boy,
rubi ts-40 plus
ts 70 plus,
drill bits
tile suckers
rubi wall drill tile set, nearly 50 quid for that alone
shaw circle cutter
rubi bucket trowel
parrot nippers
rusiian nippers
mosaic nippers
knee pads, scraper, markers, spacers,gloves, sealant gun and edging kit
gloves, sds chisel. rubber mallet set, etc etc etc
rubi batton stand
2 marshall town grout trowel
angle finder
45 degree edge cutter for
3mm 6mm 10mm rubi trowels, and much more

if you are really serious, then pm , me your mobile and i'll call you asap. i live in merseyside, collection will need to be arranged.....

this is all brand new kit, un-used and there is a 600 quid saving, and receipts to off set against your tax to the tune of £1100-00p so you cant lose. i am a plasterer and i dont find combining the 2 trades is efficient for me. there is enough work to keep myself and 3 lads busy plastering so i think i'll leave the tiling for my own properties and concentrate on the spreading ;0)

regards

ed

P

penno

hi penno mate.. had a look about for you and only supplier of rubi stands i can find is this one.....dave..

[DLMURL="http://www.tradetiler.com/acatalog/tilie_cutter_setting_out_and_tile_marking.html#astw"]TradeTiler.Ltd Setting Out and Tile Marking[/DLMURL]

Ordered those ones today, didn't think they were Rubi as it doesn't show a brand name

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tiler burden

ok

the price for the kit is NOW £400-00p for the lot!!!! you must be mad for not buying because i certainly am for selling for that price...the rubi tile cutters are nearly that alone!! all brand new, un used and receipts cant go any lower or the wife will leave me...........you will not find the quality or quanty of these tools at any course in the country for £400 quid!!!

ps do i sound desperate enough lol

ed

T

tiler burden

thanks dan / dhc

yes this is a one off mate, i only buy decent kit. i did netts 5 day course because i was thinking of adding tiling to the repetoir but to be honest i make good money doing what i am doing, if anything the tiling slows me down because i am not as quick as a pro, as compared to my plastering. i am spending nearly 5k on a new plastering machine thats getting delivered next week so if tools dont sell here quick, then i'll take my chances on ebay... i have another kit which tilers maybe interested in. check out my next post.

J

Jblake

Hi there im doing my tilng course in november if there are any trainers on here can you tell me if what tiler burden is selling are all the essential tools as i need to ge some tools after the course.
Thanks
----
hi there are these the essential bits of equipment to start up? would i need anymore? i will be doing my tiling course in nov so would like to no on your opinions if it is worth it.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to tool kit for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Winner
As the title says really... if you could only have one 'non essential' or 'luxury' tool in your...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
P
Morning Everyone, Just a quick post, we have added a load of hole cutters on sale. (some have...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all! Hope everyone's having a good 2016 so far. Just a quick post to tell you about the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Hi I'm looking into purchasing some better diamond drills bits, really would prefer a set for...
Replies
Views
Hi chaps First post so go easy please....lol Run a small family business which has recently...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.