UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tools for sale. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Prem Tiler

Hello guys,

I have to sort out the mess that is my garage because I need to insurlate it form the cold to stop my water purefiers from frezzing. I've a few bits and bobs for sale if any one is intrested?

Rubi TS-50
Rubi ND-180 with case (but only one blade which is almost new).
Trade tiler mixer.
And a collection of trowles etc.

I'm just outside Bournemouth and not really wanting to post these but if your really desprate then will find out how much it would cost.

Not really sure what to ask for these used, all be them hardly used. If your looking for something give me a pm and if and one who aint in the market but wants to give me a heads up on whats a fair price to ask for them give me a pm to.

Dean.

D

doug boardley

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tools for sale. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
D
Rubi TZ-850 Manual Tile Cutter. Condition is used only for one domestic floor tiling job, so is...
Replies
Views
O
Hello everybodies! I've decided to sell my wet cutter. Rubi's beast of a machine, The DX 350...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
R
Not sure if this is the place to ask but need to get some new cutters in a hurry just had all my...
Replies
Views
Russtiler
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.