Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss topps adhesive in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

just had a flyer through the door from topps

they seem to be doing some good deals on there adhesive

toppfix rapidset grey ..£7.04
toppfix rapidset flexible grey......£10.56
toppfix rapidset flexible white.....£16.44
all inc vat

good prices but has anyone used the stuff and whats it like?
Al murad beat Topps prices by a mile, same adhesive made by palace chemicals,I have used it for the last 18months with no real problems except unreliable delivery dates

S

Spud

I would have thought Gary that the amount you use an account with palace would be cheaper
I do have a direct account with Palace so it doesnt effect me but Al murad are selling it cheaper than topps are at the moment and are selling palace easiflex for £9.50 a bag plus vat which is a great price and yes Mike its the luton branch who are doing it at those prices ,

Reply to topps adhesive in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, sorry for the clunky thread title... Just over a year ago we had a side...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Andy Allen

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Gloucester

Thread Information

Title
topps adhesive
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond