Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps Metro tiles in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dude

Hi chaps

I have a small splash back to do, 200x100 ceramic metro tiles. It's mainly brick wall.....some render, a ply box and some of what looks like Caber board on the wall. What would be a recommended adhesive for this ? Also.....I need a fine grout as not to scratch the tiles, help please. Thanks

Also

I have what looks like a caber board small kitchen floor to do to. If I stick down hardy backer and screw it....is that ok to whack the tiles on top of that ?? Do the boards need sealed or anything

Many thanks in advance =)

Lee

Reply to Topps Metro tiles in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need to choose a grout for the above. For the black floor tiles 300x600 am thinking either...
Replies
Views
Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for some advice on how to set out my tiles. I think I have a solution but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Topps Metro tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond