Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps own make adhesive in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

W

Woody123

I have 33sqm of tiling to do and was looking for a cheapish but decent adhesive. I have searched the forum and topps own stuff seems to be rated as decent addy. the tiles are 300 x 400 so will be using the bagged stuff but what i want to know is it suitable for shower areas (will be tanking the shower area) and is it rapid set?
Also the guy in topps directed me to a matting type of tanking system which is pretty new he said but is alot better than the paint and tape stuff. has anyone ever used this matting and it has got me thinking if it is a matting will that not make the tiles go to different levels if im only tanking half of the way up the wall? or do you have to back butter the rest of the tiles to bring it out to the level of the matting?:whatchutalkingabout

Reply to Topps own make adhesive in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm having trouble finding any decent stockists locally. I've got a Topps very near, plus...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm due to have my shower area regrouted and I was hoping to find someone that has some spare...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Topps own make adhesive
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond