Discuss Tops flexi white powdered adhesive in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I use it every now and again if I can't get hold of weber for whatever reason, not a massive fan of it and it is very overpriced. I used the white SPF (green bag) on weds and it took forever to go off (supposed to be rapid set), so I put a spare blob on a tile and kept my eye on it to see how long it took to go off. Mixed it at 9.30 AM weds and it was still soft this afternoon, 54 hours later! It had a crust on it but was still soft in the middle, something to be aware of. I've let my local Topps know about it and I think they need to send it away to test it.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tops flexi white powdered adhesive in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB