UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Torn apart by a single man in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

confused-29.gif

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
We don't do ball retention, give it away too easy. It was down to the number of subs last night. We were cruising at 2-1 but the number of changes unbalanced the team and we fell apart.

Oh, and Ryan Shawcross should never play for England again as long as I have hole in my ....... He's just nowhere near good enough!!

A

Alan M

What is wrong with the English game then ? I can't seem to pinpoint the problems. We have very talented players when playing week in week out for their teams however stick them all on the same side and it's like they have never played a game with eachother !!!

Hart must be feeling a touch gutted today !

whats wrong is ye have a team of stars and no grafters. everyone wants to be the hero
ye need a good striker as well. schrek is only ok. he needs someone else to keep the defenders busy .
if you had a good manager like morenio (you know who i mean) that will knock all the egos and build the team as a unit rather than 11 diferent people/
france are in a similar situation ,loads of tallent but all egos.
you need to act as a unit and stick together for the comon good.
martin o neell might be yer man. he took celtic with a squat of misfits and premiership regects and turned them into a champions league team.
he needs a medal

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Torn apart by a single man in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am about to waterproof an existing shower after taking out all of the old tiles and old...
Replies
Views
Hi, My tiler has just left and apart from him chatting to me about his life story for majority...
Replies
Views
Hello to the forum. I am a carpenter and have undertaken tiling in my own house. I completed the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.