Discuss Total Warrior in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
total warrior in morning , 6 of us on a 8 mile assault coarse (about 4000 doing it saturday) , proper good fun , crawling through muddy rivers/pipes,skips full of ice( i mean full :( , barbwire crawl throughs, electrocuting run throughs, monkey bars , climbing walls, basically running and playing like kids for a hour or 2 :)
Our team name ,forgive the muscles i don't do weights, gonna be a good day, i will post photos in a wek or so :)
image.jpg

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
We did it last year and re booked straight away, didnt do any running last year, just curcuits and came 35th out of 400 in the over 40s and 237 ish out of 4000 altogether :)
This year ive been doing 4 mile runs 5.30 am most mornings then 8/10 mile at weekend .
Ginna enjoy it more this yeR though, i was on my *** by 6 mile last year, but being electrocuted woke me up :)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Ha ha , no chaps, i thought i did it in 2 hours, just under is ok.i was with a couple of other lads who struggled a bit, so i stuck with them ,i said i wanted to enjoy it more this year, we had a real laugh :)

And remember theres agood few thousand folk, some doing it in fancy dress, even a bunch of lads in wedding dresses:eek:so some really slow , we were waist deep in mud at one point stood for ten minutes waiting ,it was that busy in the 1st 3k, took ages ,but as you went on and more running involved it thinned out.
Plus some of the women slowed you down , only cos you wanted to stay behind them and watch there asses :tongueclosed:
The 'blue' lad is my oldest mate, proper fit lad, ex pro boxer,he just went to the front and legged it, he wanted to win it ;) there were 2 more in front of me as well , we got lost at the beginning, a good few hundred people all cramped in a tight spot , it gets a bit hectic .
Class day though, we be doing it next year , so get yourself on it chaps:)

Im hoping for so good photos, at one point i must of had a good 14lb of mud from head to toe and it was on me for about a mile until we went in the next river :tongueclosed:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 26
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Total Warrior in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB