Discuss Toughbuild kneepads in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

judge

TF
Arms
Im not a big Rubi fan :sofahide: but these pads really have been good to my knees http://www.*******************/knee-pads-for-tiling/1359/rubi-gel-professional-knee-pads-81989
ive had to get the sowing kit out once on the stitching (been used nearly every day for nearly 2 years)but the gel is still keeping my knees comfy.Ive bought the redbacks and the alpros but cant justify putting the rubis in the bin ,whilst theyre still holding on

11025963_10153149847833817_1883783743780792424_n.jpg Here is the Toughbuild kneepad about six months old which I got from Tradetiler,I know its a bit grubby could not be bothered to clean it after it went, definitely not worth the money,It says hard wearing shatter resistant plastic,lol.

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Toughbuild kneepads in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I've been surfing various tile websites for the last month, and have noticed several things...
Replies
Views
clairedivas727
C
O
well if you're like me, prob not!, my quest for the perfect knee pad continues. I spend an...
2 3
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB