Discuss Trade Morning at Tile Giant Edinburgh in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

N

Nkayjay

Mapei / Rubi Trade Morning @ Tile Giant Edinburgh (formerly Tile It All )
(inbetween Screwfix and Vauxhall)

23a Seafield Road
Edinburgh
EH15 1ED.

0131 657 4007

[email protected]

A Trade Morning is being planned for August. Rubi will be demonstrating products and Mapei will be doing a wetroom kit installation demonstration and going over all their products.
The date is yet to be confirmed. If you're interested in attending please contact/visit the unit direct and we'll contact you with the date and time once its scheduled and well in advance.
If you dont already have an account active in Tile Giant please feel free to contact us direct or come in and see us and we'll take care of the rest. Just state you saw the details on the tilersforums site.
We look forward to meeting you and showing you our ranges :welcome:
Kind Regards,
Carol and Suzann

N

Nkayjay

is there free bacon rolls or free mapei addys to try out:yikes::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin: if so ill pop in and have a peek,i had an account at tile it all does this mean ill have to open a new account?

I'm sure Carol and Suzann will look after you. As for the account it depends on when you last used TIA. We tried to take as much info off their old till systems when ours went in last year and took all the most used accounts on to ours. If not then don't worry its only a case of filling out a form.

M

Matt

has the tile-it-all in hamilton changed over matt?
i stopped using it because i was fed up waiting 1/2 an hour to be served,and it never stocked anything other than tiles,addy's etc,no chinograph pencils,tapes etc and all the small things you regulary need!
even went in one day and they had no 4mm spacers:yikes:
Yes, Tile It All in Hamilton has been taken over.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Trade Morning at Tile Giant Edinburgh in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Stephen will be hosting our trade event at Tile Giant in Shipley on Thursday 19th March. He will...
Replies
Views
Darren will be hosting our #tiling #trade event at CTD Tiles CTD Trade in #Manchester on Tuesday...
Replies
Views
Steve will be hosting our tiling trade event at CTD in Carlisle on Friday. He will be there...
Replies
Views
Mapei UK Marketing submitted a new resource: Mapei Trade Day - Tile Giant, Chippenham - Special...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB