Discuss Trade Tiler - and something I cannot get anywhere else..... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Somerset
After receiving a recent email from Dave @ Trade Tiler - it occurred to me that (having bought a lot of tiling tools from them in the last few years) there are some products he sells that surpass anything you get elsewhere in the UK. My personal favourite is this: Gundlach 100mm Scraper £10.79 in stock - next day UK delivery - having used several scrapers from well known manufacturers these Gundlach's are the best on the market by a long shot - the scraper blades are tougher, the body of the scraper can be hit with a hammer and not disintegrate, and they remove dried tile adhesive quicker that any other scraper. First class. My only gripe - there should be a 6" version! I still buy a lot of my tools locally - we have an excellent local tool shop, but time and time again its back to Trade Tiler for stuff that is invaluable and not found elsewhere.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Trade Tiler - and something I cannot get anywhere else..... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi guys, basically I'm enquiring to see if anyone of you's would be interested in an...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
Hi all,just to introduce myself,Iam Micho,tiler from Croatia/Serbia,with EU passport.I have been...
Replies
Views
Simon benn Leeds
S
M
Sorry if its in the wrong Area ! sadly, after 6 months my apprentice tiler hasn't worked out...
Replies
Views
prceramics
P
C
hi all, my name is carl im a 42yr old married man living in the bolton area greater manchester...
Replies
Views
You can find DNA blades for Tile Cutters at a very reasonable price from TradeTiler.com 180mm...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB