Discuss TradeTiler deliver too damn quick! lol in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

I was on the phone to Dave at Tradetiler 4pm yesterday placing a small order of sundries..........and this morning I had forgotten to order a spring for my Rubi nippers, no problem I thought, I'll just add to my order......toooooooo late,my order had already winged it's way 200 miles north overnight and was already in my lap before I'd had my 2nd croissant.....damn you Tradetiler!!!
Only joking Dave......:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: for good customer service

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to TradeTiler deliver too damn quick! lol in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
@David - Tradetiler Just a quick thank you for Dave at Tradetiler Home page for their prompt...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
I
I do enjoy getting a delivery from tradetiler, it's like Chrismas! This one should have been £20...
Replies
Views
I would like to thank Dave from Tradetiler for the quick delivery of my first Sigma tile...
Replies
Views
U
Hi there, I have read a lot about tiling on new screed and I'm still confused. Before I start...
Replies
Views
M
Hello. I joined this site a few months ago whilst looking for some info on a tiling course but...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB