Discuss Tradetiler on ebay - or is he?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
^ I'm with Rob. Probably just the best image they found. Indirectly advertising TT maybe so not too bad. But still, don't want TT customers assuming he's flogging stock on the side under a personal account or something.

Go via ebay, but I bet if Dave sent a message to the account from his, they'd swap the image.

D

David - Tradetiler

Because the copyright thing takes ages to sort out with ebay, I would really appreciate some help on this if you can guys please.

He's offering to sell outside of ebay (which is a big ebay No No)

Please, please, please can as many of you as possible click the 'Report Item' on the on the right hand side of the item Sample Of Polished Chrome Tile Trim | eBay

then select the following shown below

Thanks in advance

David

2013-09-13_103154.jpg

Reply to Tradetiler on ebay - or is he?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Tiling my en-suite was part of a larger build project. The builder subcontracted the tiler who...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the site and first post. I need some advice please. I have 2 quotes from tilers and...
Replies
Views
Can anyone suggest how I might find some of these (or something very similar from another...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB