Discuss Tradetiler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

David - Tradetiler

Hi Guys

Supposed to be on holiday but snook on here without the Mrs seeing me...

The only code we have at the moment is SIGMA5 which gives you an extra 5% off all Sigma manual tile cutters (although we are now struggling for stock until Sigma re-open after the August shut down). The margins are so tight these days we cant do the 'ELITE5' any more sorry. We now do free delivery on all order over £200 + VAT to nearly all mainland UK too

D

DHTiling

Hi Guys

Supposed to be on holiday but snook on here without the Mrs seeing me...

The only code we have at the moment is SIGMA5 which gives you an extra 5% off all Sigma manual tile cutters (although we are now struggling for stock until Sigma re-open after the August shut down). The margins are so tight these days we cant do the 'ELITE5' any more sorry. We now do free delivery on all order over £200 + VAT to nearly all mainland UK too

I want sponges. Lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tradetiler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
Continue reading...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi all! First post in a long time! A tiler I’ve used to do a bathroom is complaining that the...
Replies
Views
I think this is okay to do. I can't see this upsetting a relationship you have. But by all means...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB