Discuss Tradetilers new website in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

David - Tradetiler

Thanks guys

Now we have the new website up and running we can start binging all sorts of new stuff on-line.

The key to the functionality of the new site is the filtering down the left hand side. For instance, if you're looking for drills you can go to the drilling section (shows all drills) simply filter by the diameter (and or) type/brand/range/price etc to narrow you choice down in a second

Also now we have account registering you can look at your past orders and print off old invoices or see the packing progress of a current order etc.

Look forward to any suggestions, requests criticism please

David

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tradetilers new website in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
Recently we've launched our new website with a stylish new design and some new products but with...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Continue reading...
Replies
Views
hello tilers, Recently I have launched my tile's website. I am new in the tile industry. Can...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB