Discuss Trainee Tiler, Can Anyone help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

paul_25

Hi everyone, im 25 just at night college. Im in my 2nd year of a Diploma in Wall and Floor Tiling, im basically looking for work experience on the weekends, im willing to work for free, as i believe experience is priceless. i have worked with a tiler on two previous occasions but unfortunately, he has no private work, just site work with no weekend work.

im already in construction, im very hard working, honest, reliable and a fast learner, if anybody could help, and be willing to take me on a few jobs, and tutor me that would be great!

im from the hall green area west midlands, but i have transport, if anybody can help please feel free to message!!!

Reply to Trainee Tiler, Can Anyone help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

N
Hello guys, I'm 35 and looking to re-train as a Tiler. I've done a few small jobs for friends...
Replies
Views
P
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Hi I am a self employed roof tiler by trade of over 11 years looking to becoming a wall/floor...
Replies
Views
tilersforums.com is 10 years old on April 2nd 2016. Here's the first thread on the forum from...
Replies
Views
The D
T
V
Hi all, Tilers needed for work nationwide excellent rates of pay and large areas, you must be...
Replies
Views
Versatile-ltd
V

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Trainee Tiler, Can Anyone help
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.