Discuss Training Days in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

ozboz

Hello everyone, I was at the Porcel Thin promotion on Sunday, easy for me now as I live in West London these days ,It was totally informative and learned a new trick with those 'T shaped tile cutting gizmos!! . I met the Forum Lads which was also very good . Today I went to a Schluter, Ardex and Rubi event at CTD Hampton, was also very good, the heated mat from Schluter is very impressive , the installation speed is the best I've seen , It is very worthwhile taking the time to attend these seminars , even after 40 years there is always something to catch your attention, Thanks for all who take the time and effort to promote and stage these Trade Days Steve aka ozboz

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hello everyone, I was at the Porcel Thin promotion on Sunday, easy for me now as I live in West London these days ,It was totally informative and learned a new trick with those 'T shaped tile cutting gizmos!! . I met the Forum Lads which was also very good . Today I went to a Schluter, Ardex and Rubi event at CTD Hampton, was also very good, the heated mat from Schluter is very impressive , the installation speed is the best I've seen , It is very worthwhile taking the time to attend these seminars , even after 40 years there is always something to catch your attention, Thanks for all who take the time and effort to promote and stage these Trade Days Steve aka ozboz

Spot on Steve, we never stop learning do we. Always good to meet kindred spirits, thanks again for the lift mate, I am sure cyclops ceramics will ride again.:lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Training Days in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
I recently attended a large format tile training day run by Ardex, at their Haverhill trading...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
O
Due to the great success of the trade day last year at Trimline’s new facility at the Teardrop...
Replies
Views
Come along to: Trimline Trade Event, at the Teardrop Centre on Wednesday the 16th May 2018...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB