Discuss Transit Mk 6 - Mk 7 Sunvisor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a group buy of Sunvisors for their beloved Transit. Suitable for all models from 2000 onwards. Low, Mid & High roof.

Low roof:
evega6a4.jpg

7adametu.jpg

High roof:
9egu7uzu.jpg

RRP on these are £240 + £18 delivery

There is a company who is doing bulk buys of these just now.

1 = £219.95
2 = £395.95 = £197.98 delivered ea
3 = £592.95 = £197.65 delivered ea

If we had more interest, we could probably get them cheaper.

Put you name down if anyone is interested. Dave?! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Hi bubble, sorry to but in, i have a question regarding transits. I'm getting ready to chop in my old x reg movano and have been looking at the long wheelbase transits, then i remembered reading on here recently about a security problem with them on the wiring. Is it enough of a reason not to buy one or an easy fix? also what year to and from was it? cheers

D

DHTiling

Hi bubble, sorry to but in, i have a question regarding transits. I'm getting ready to chop in my old x reg movano and have been looking at the long wheelbase transits, then i remembered reading on here recently about a security problem with them on the wiring. Is it enough of a reason not to buy one or an easy fix? also what year to and from was it? cheers

The newer models do not have the issue anymore ... 2010 onwards i believe..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Transit Mk 6 - Mk 7 Sunvisor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M
G
  • Question
From The Times November 28, 2007 No cracks in Topps Tiles but DIY is best avoided Nick...
Replies
Views
Jimmy Boy
J
D
Expert advice for professional installers on drilling porcelain tiles. By Richard Hazell of 365...
Replies
Views
jamesy07
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB