Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Travertine 915 x 305 on walls pattern in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

'Fraid so Al, they're already on-site.
It'll look good, I've no doubts, but that is why I am thinking about a random pattern, as the brickbond effect will not really be noticeable.

I'll, also, fess up that I'm thinking about 1.5mm grout joints too :yikes:.

Oh well, if you have no room to manoeuvre then as you say, a random effect, 1.5mm joints, what are you fixing to ?

Reply to Travertine 915 x 305 on walls pattern in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I am sure someone will know a good practice solution. We started a wetroom last year and then...
Replies
Views
Im looking for Colours Castle Travertine Satin Plain or patterned Stone Effect Ceramic Wall Tile...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have all the tile I need and the materials to redo my bathroom shower. This is my...
Replies
Views
Hi I've had a leak from the shower to the room below. I thought it was likely the silicone seal...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm faced with a bit of a conundrum regarding the state of our shower recess, as well...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Travertine 915 x 305 on walls pattern
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.