Discuss Travertine adhesive? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ok, there are vinyl tiles down with bitumen. Solid and down for 30 years I'm told. No chance of getting the bitumen up in the spend or time frame. They seem solid enough.

They have had a heavy sand course and clean. Shall be priming tomorrow with Mapei primer G or bond SBR and using keraquick spf.

Any advice welcome.
Dry laid this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_0406.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Travertine adhesive? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I need an adhesive suitable for 20x20cm cement encaustic tiles on unskimmed plasterboard...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB