Discuss Travertine bathroom price check in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

sjw450

alrite guys,
ive got a bathroom to price, and because i usually under price id like to know what you guys would quote if you dont mind before i tell the customer my total price for labour and materials
walls are 14m and floor 3m,
wall tiles are 30x45 travertine in a light shade
floor tiles are the same as walls but a darker shade
on the centre of the bath wall and the wall opposite there will be 1 row of the darker tiles running from top to bottom with a travertine mosaic at either side.
floor is already ply wooded with 15mm ply and the walls are all plasterboard with the odd bits of old tile adhesive still stuck to them, will scrape of relatively easy
the bathroom is a small square room it has a window so internals have to be tiled and also there is 1 pipe chase from top to bottom in the corner
no trims have to be used
what do you guys think?
thanks
Stevie

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Travertine bathroom price check in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Hi everyone I've done several trades across construction, and the thing I struggle most with is...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling with a price on this one. Bathroom with 3 windows 57x100 (all at the same...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB