Discuss Travertine sealer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

johnryan

i normally use ltp colour enhancer. it's not a wet look finish but between a matt and gloss finish so keeps the natural look of the stone and brings the colours out really well. 2012-05-12 14.19.31.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-05-12 14.19.31.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 123
T

True Tiling

Lithofin products are the only way to go. Expect to pay £35/L trade. They will sort you with any non-gloss or gloss finish you require. CTD or Tiles UK are stockists.<br>I've tried and tested HG and LTP against Lithofin, and there is no competition. Lithofin MN Stainstop (for all natural stone) is a potent liquid which will get you high, but it's like anything in life, if you pay for the best, you'll get it. Lithofin doesn't need a repeat application for between 3 and 7 years. It's very potent but is the business. Try it and never go back!

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jonnyc

Obviously, it's dependant on foot-fall. Have you ever lacquered a hardwood floor? Wear-and-tear my friend.
You clearly think you know a lot but the more advice you give the more you reveal yourself to be lacking in basic knowledge even about stainstop.call bob at casdron enterprises who is their tech expert and hw will tell you what's what as you clearly woulnt want to listen from some people on here that I know have good knowledge of sealers.

G

Gazzer

Just checked out your website, and your work is rooooopey!

Why these insults ? I suggest you read the forum rules before any further contributions are made.
http://www.tilersforums.com/tilers-forum-updates-feedback/17970-tilersforums-rules.html

BE NICE!

We have a strict 'be nice' rule on Tilers Forums and if you're not nice you're out. Be nice to other members on the forum, there's no need to not be nice, even when replying to a contribution you don't agree to.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Travertine sealer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Good Evening, Kicking myself here, I’ve recently fitted some mosaic travertine tiles around the...
Replies
Views
W
I have 30m2 of travertine to seal, I have done the research and came to conclusion that the LTP...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
P
Hello From this forum I understand that I need to seal before jointing and understand that I...
Replies
Views
Peter Knight
P
J
Hello I sealed some tumbled travertine floor tiles last night using LTP mart stone h20...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB