Discuss Travertine sealing in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
1 coat of ltp mattstone , leave to dry overnight ... Then grout making sure not to leave the grout to set to hard or this will be hard to clean off ...monte all grouted and cleaned etc , leave to dry 48 hrs , then seal again with mattstone making sure to buff excess sealer that has not absorbed after 15 mins , leave to dry as stated on the bottler between coats , then give a final seal as you did the previous coat ... That should seal that to saturation .... Leave to dry 72 hrs before subjecting to wetting.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Travertine sealing in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for taking your time to read through this and really appreciate the support! So me and...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB